Sworn translator is a special translator who works in the embassy, and is involved in a series of documents legalization for some countries.

These countries include Spain and Czech Republic.

That is, for legalization of documents for Spain or Czech Republic you will need services of a sworn translator. Details for each country are presented in the relevant sections of our website.

Translation centre “Myvic Solutions” helps to implement the full cycle of translation, certification and legalization of documents. It’s easy for us. It will be easy for you too. Call us, contact via email or visit one of our offices.