Accredited translator is a special translator who works in the embassy, ​​is involved in a series of document legalization for some countries.

These countries include Italy and France.

That is, for legalization of documents for Italy or France you will need services of an accredited translator. Details for each country are presented in the relevant sections of our website.

Translation centre “Myvic Solutions” helps to implement the full cycle of translation, certification and legalization of documents. It’s easy for us. It will be easy for you too. Call us, contact via email or visit one of our offices.