Indicative Rates for Professional Translation and Localization Services
(per source word, for standard topics, turnaround times & conditions) *see notes
DISCOUNTS and special conditions can be provided for EACH Client, do not hesitate to ASK US!
As you can see, rates for our professional translation service are moderate
(especially, taking into account our full workflow (translation-editing-proofreading) process),
but you can ask for and get even more pleasant price for your big volume and/or permanent project.
Source and Target languages:
1. Ukrainian, Russian, Byelorussian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Slovak = 0,10 $
2. Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Macedonian, Bosnian, Albanian = 0,11 $
3. English, Spanish, Catalan, German, French, Dutch, Flemish, Italian,
Portuguese, Hungarian, Greek, Tagalog /Pilipino = 0,12 $
4. Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish = 0,14 $
5. Georgian, Armenian, Kazakh, Azeri, Turkmen, Tajik, Turkish, Hebrew = 0,15 $
6. Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Mongolian = 0,16 $
7. Copywriting, adaptation, website localization, subtitling, transcreation, SEO = 0,35 $**
Our full workflow process: Translation – Editing – Proofreading.
Certification and Notarization options are available.***
Methods of payment
Possible payment methods for our services:
- via banking account;
- via systems of money transfers (Western Union, Crown, Unistream and others);
- via online systems:
- Skrill – account requisites: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yandex-money-wallet: 41001748618652
- and others (specify);
- cash payment;
- other convenient methods.
If you need to specify payment methods and requisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
1. Indicative prices are mentioned here for general information purpose only and are non-contractual, as:
a) final prices may slightly change up or down depending on the type and complexity of translation case
b) final prices may depend on exact contract nature and its special conditions & provisions (discounts, etc.)
2. If the file submitted for translation is not in word count format (paper hardcopy, screenshot, photo, image pdf, etc.) – then price per target word is used + 15% fee
3. Copywriting, adaptation, subtitling, transcription, transcreation, SEO, localization, etc. – price per target word is used
4. Prices for certification, notarization, legalization and apostille depend on rates established and administered by the notaries, embassies and ministries. Therefore, these prices are different for each volume, kind of document and country. Please contact our Customer Care Managers in order to get precise quote for your exact case.